How to Submit an Assignment
The Assignment module allows you to submit a completed worksheet through AlzEducate (Moodle). Your course facilitator can then grade your assignment and allow you to view your grade and/or feedback.
Submitting an assignment
To submit an assignment from your computer, please follow these steps.
- Click the assignment activity on the Moodle course home page. The assignment summary page appears where you can view any details your course facilitator may have provided as well as the due date for the assignment.
- Click the Add submission button to enter your submission.
- Click the button to add a file or you can drag the file from within a local computer folder and drop it into the marked area (dashed rectangle). The options available to you may vary depending on what your course facilitator has setup and the browser you are using.
- After your file has been successfully uploaded, click the Save changes button to complete your submission.
- The submission status page appears showing details such as your grade status, submission file(s), assignment due date and time remaining, and date/time of when you last modified your submission. Depending on the options selected by your course facilitator you may be able to make additional changes before submitting your assignment.
- A notification email will be sent to your specified address to confirm your submission.
Check if your assignment has been submitted
Once you have submitted your work through the Assignment module, you can check back for the status of your submission, update your submission (if enabled) or check any feedback that has been added by your course facilitator.
To confirm that your assignment has been submitted:
- Click the assignment activity on the Moodle course home page. The submission status page appears showing details such as the grade status, your submission file(s), the assignment due date, the time remaining, and date/time of when you last modified your submission.
Please refer to Viewing your Grades and Feedback for more information.